nicole rademacher

Friday, June 20, 2008

Alfred


The other day I finally broke out the camera. I started documenting this village. It was of course raining. So I found some beautiful moments. Click on the link to the right to see the images on my flickr photostream.
It is crazy that I haven't been documenting here.
When I first got here in 2006, I remember being taken away with the silence and stillness. Much of my first videos here were about that. I was trying to grasp the vast difference that I felt. Somehow I forgot about that during the last year, especially. I always feel like there was a missed opportunity. I know that I did take advantage of most of the opportunities here, but sometimes I wish there was more time left for me here - yes I know that I would go absolutely insane! But it would be nice to be here under a different preface. My friend Paula visited last weekend, and she seemed to truly enjoy her time. I wish that I could see this place with those new eyes, not the jaded stressed-out ones that I currently have. Ah well. On to the next adventure, no?

No comments: